Collection and Use of Personal Information
You can visit the website of galleryIntell without revealing any personal information. However, galleryIntell needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive galleryIntell newsletter, or use certain galleryIntell services. We may collect your personal information when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
Other types of information we may collect from you include:
- Your contact information (such as name, Twitter handle, postal and email address, or phone number)
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address)
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender)
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
- Location information, such as the real-time geographic location of the device on which you install our mobile applications
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties
Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. galleryIntell will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
We also may use third-party website analytics tools (such as Omniture or Google), that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
galleryIntell automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. galleryIntell may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, galleryIntell does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
galleryIntell also allows third party companies that may be presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and galleryIntell assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
galleryIntell may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of galleryIntell to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials about galleryIntell, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial)
- Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
galleryIntell may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of galleryIntell;
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to galleryIntell. If you have provided personal information to galleryIntell and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify galleryIntell at contact@galleryIntell.com.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your galleryIntell Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our website, as identified on the site, galleryIntell uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures and physical security measures. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice.
Further, galleryIntell retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
galleryIntell may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of galleryIntell website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
How to Contact galleryIntell